What does being a Hotel Partner involve?
Room to Reward is dependent on – and incredibly grateful for – the generosity and commitment of our hotel partners. The support from the industry for our initiative has been uplifting and, in return, we offer a beneficial partnership that works for a number of reasons:
- 1-2 night breaks represent minimal costs so there is no displacement of revenue
- Hotels have the chance to make use of unsold rooms
- All breaks are subject to availability
- Hotels can restrict availability to suit their business (e.g. weekends, summer holidays etc.)
- Alternatively, hotels can pledge a specific number of breaks per year
- All Hotel Partners are invited to nominate two local charities of their choosing to join Room to Reward
- Publicity on the Room to Reward website, social media channels, press releases and other marketing materials around specific stays.
We are delighted to partner with some of the biggest names in the industry. To find out more about becoming a hotel partner, contact our Charity Director – Adam Terpening – on email@example.com.