Read all about it!
We are delighted to be part of David Guile’s one day leadership conference on November 15th. As well as allowing us to promote Room to Reward at the event, David is also supporting us and our close friends at Hospitality Action with a donation from each ticket. David has been a trustee of R2R from the very beginning and this is just the latest example of his fantastic, invaluable support. Thanks David!
Maximise Performance, Maximise Potential is a dynamic one-day leadership event taking place on the 15th of November at the Amba Hotel in Marble Arch (an R2R hotel partner, small world!). With a panel of expert speakers, including Robin Sheppard (an R2R ambassador, even smaller world!), Debbie Taylor and, of course, David himself!
The conference is aimed at emerging and aspiring leaders within the hospitality sector, bringing together hotel management teams, managers at departmental, deputy and general manager level as well as ambitious high potentials who want to progress their career within the sector.
This year’s agenda is based on the PERFORMANCE module within MY CMI Gold award winning book POTENTIAL , focusing on how to get the best out of yourself as a leader and in turn get the best out of your team. The agenda aims to inspire and educate through a series of keynote speakers, practical working sessions and discussion.
This year, participants will be seated on round tables of 8 to 10 to enable teams and individuals to have more space to make notes and to benefit from the planned interactive sessions.
- The sharing of best practise, practical advice and experience from leading hoteliers
- Exploring the importance of developing personal resilience in order to build resilient teams who positively and proactively deal with the leadership and business challenges that are currently facing the industry
- Getting the best out of others through effective delegation and review to build capability, accountability and resourcefulness within your team
- Coaching to Success. How to create a coaching culture within your team to proactively influence the potential in others
- Breaking down the invisible barriers that discourage giving constructive and meaningful feedback
- Leading & managing through change
- Make your mindset work for you. How mindfulness, well being and positivity can support your leadership effectiveness
- Leadership is Influence
David Says: “Coaching builds critical management and leadership skills, accelerating and driving individuals, teams and organisations, to be the best they can.
After more than 25 successful years in hospitality, including six at CEO level, I am now putting my business and people management experience into optimising individual and organisational performance.
Coaching people to exceed their personal goals and unlock their full potential is one of my great passions. Through a focused, structured and measurable approach, I draw on my own personal experiences to explore and realise tangible outcomes that benefit both the individual and the organisation.”
Find out more at www.davidguile.com