What does being a Hotel Partner involve?
Room to Reward is dependent on – and incredibly grateful for – the generosity and commitment of our hotel partners. The support from the industry for our initiative has been uplifting and, in return, we offer a beneficial partnership that works for a number of reasons:
- 1-2 night breaks represent minimal costs so there is no displacement of revenue
- Hotels have the chance to make use of unsold rooms
- All breaks are subject to availability
- Hotels can restrict availability to suit their business (e.g. weekends, summer holidays etc.)
- Alternatively, hotels can pledge a specific number of breaks per year
- All Hotel Partners are invited to nominate two local charities of their choosing to join Room to Reward
- Publicity on the Room to Reward website, social media channels, press releases and other marketing materials around specific stays.